- WIA targets aspiring, high potential young women with demonstrated leadership ability. We are looking for women who have the desire and ability to rise to high-influence positions.
- Applicant must demonstrate career progression and/or aspirations to change career trajectory.
- WIA seeks women with diverse personal backgrounds and professional experiences from a variety of industries.
- Applicants must have between 10 and 15 years of post-graduation (from college) experience in the work force.
- Applicant must live in the tri-state area (NY, NJ, CT).
- Applicant must make every effort to attend all Ment-Mixes and Cluster meetings. Ment-Mix dates are published well in advance.
- Applicant must fully understand and be willing to "Pay-It-Forward" during her time with WIA and afterwards as an alumna should she choose to stay on.
- Employers' awareness and support of an applicant in WIA is critical. Please ensure company's blessing/sponsorship before applying.
- ***THE CLASS OF 2022 APPLICATION PROCESS IS CURRENTLY PENDING. PLEASE CHECK BACK AFTER OCTOBER 1ST, 2021 TO APPLY.***
- Highly successful executive businesswomen, with 20+ years of professional experience, who are from various industries and backgrounds and have the desire to help young women achieve success. In essence, Mentors should possess the “pay-it-forward” spirit and aspire to see more women in c-suites, board rooms and positions of high-influence.
- Women with expertise and specific skillsets that can lead/give presentations or sit on panels at WIA events.
- Women who have the capacity to not only host Clusters and lead productive conversations with young professionals, but who also will make themselves accessible to mentees who may enlist them for advice or guidance.
- Women who have the ability, via their company or personally, to support WIA in a financial means so we may continue to provide young promising women with the crucial tools they need to shatter the glass ceiling.
Interested in a sponsorship opportunity?
Please fill out the below form and indicate “Sponsor”. Our Executive Director will contact you shorty.
**Please note: If you are interested in joining the class of 2022 and meet the above criteria, an application will be posted in the summer of 2021. Thank you!