We do this by providing an exclusive 18-month curriculum - centered around mentoring, education and networking - that builds targeted leadership skills, shares best practices, creates a valuable support network to be leveraged over time and inspires mentees to “Pay It Forward”.
WIA Mentees will have developed the following at the conclusion of the 18-month program:
- Their personal leadership model and the tools they need to navigate the workplace and reach positions of higher influence
- Their personal brand and respective “ Elevator Pitch”
- The ability to effectively network - including building a personal board of directors
- The confidence to communicate and negotiate effectively and persuasively in difficult conversations.
- The understanding of how to plan out their career paths and best move through transitions
- Financial planning and know-how for each stage of their careers.
Overall and perhaps most importantly, WIA hopes to instill a paradigm shift so that women are expected to – and do – actively help other women through a conscious incorporation of “paying it forward” into their leadership style and daily actions.