The Alumnae Association was formed in 2013 as a way for graduates to stay connected to not only the mentors but to the incoming classes of mentees. It is led by a leadership board, made up of and voted on solely by the alumnae base. Alumnae Association members have access to exclusive programming and networking events throughout the year.
- Angelique Jurgill, Martha Stewart Digital (President)
- Erika Zauner, HealthKick (Vice President, Engagement)
- Ita Ekpoudom, Tigress Ventures (Council Member)
- Naomi Goldstein, Facebook (Council Member)
- Molly Vannucci, IBM iX (Council Member)
- Alexandra Bonetti Pérez, TalentHack (Council Member)